We've got all the leagues modeled just for you!
Meet Our Pros
Charlotte Indoor Tennis Club hosts more than 25 competitive tennis teams. Members enjoy playing on USTA teams within their skill level. USTA league tennis offers singles and doubles play for all ages. There are men’s and women’s teams as well as mixed doubles teams. The Queen City Tennis League and Ladies InterClub League offer additional opportunities for competitive play. Contact the Club office for more information or to find a team that fits your schedule and playing level.
Here’s what sets us apart from our competition
We are pleased to introduce you to one of the more vibrant and expansive tennis programs in the Charlotte area. We promote and market a program that has “multiple outlets” to stay active on the courts for all ages and abilities. Our philosophy is to build an individual pathway for all members.
Through this pathway, we offer a variety of leagues, member play, and on-court programming.
- 16 courts — 10 outdoor clay and 6 indoor
- 25+ Adult leagues per season — Interclub, USTA, Queen City and Challenge ladders
- Over 350 participants playing leagues this season
- Morning, evening and weekend options
- Weekly clinics — team clinics, cardio tennis as well as group and private instruction
- 5 of the top coaches round out our Pro Staff — lessons can be set up by email or at the front desk
- Home of the CITC Academy that runs 5 days a week with players who are highly-ranked in the state and nation
Want to get involved in a league? Reach out to us!
Charlotte Indoor Tennis Club has your back
Head Teaching Professional
Director of Junior Player Development
Assistant Junior Academy Director
Strength and Conditioning Coach
Signup for our newsletter for scoop on events score and more